From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 06:13:15 -0500
Hi,
My name is Dawn and I would like to introduce myself to everyone.  I live
in N.Miami.Beach, Florida for almost 37 years, I'm originally from Chicago,
Ill.

My mom and son lives with me, my son is 31 years old, Mom is 77, and I'm
47.  I got my first fuzzie 2 years ago in November, of 97.  as of now I
have 3 (check out my web page to view my babies) When I bought my first
fuzzie, I decided to find out as much info as I could in regard to ferrets,
so I started to look up info on the web and came across the FML, it was
the BEST source of information I could have found, the people on the list
have helped me out many times from bad situations to good ones, its been
a blessing to me and I would be lost without the FML!!!!!!!

I am a member of the South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue, Inc.

My first Fuzzie is Tazy, a black sable and has total control of my heart
he is 2 years old and a lap fuzzie, then came Trouble, and OH BOY his
name suits him to a tee!!!!  He is a silver mitt blaze wannabe.  He is
approximately 1 years old and just loves to get in trouble, I have to
stay on my toes with him!!!!! :-) but he is soooo sweet and give LOTS of
kisses!!!!  Then came Rosy my only little girl, she was a rescue and was
only 3 months old when I got her she is now 7 months old and is a cinnamon
and very petite and dainty, but sure knows how to handle her self with the
boys, they just LOVE her though!!! :-)

I am thankful for the day I decided to purchase my first fuzzie, being
owned by them is the GREATEST JOY I have ever experienced in owning
animals, I am truly blessed to be owned by my three babies!!!!! :-)

My future plans are to move out of my condo into a house so my babies
can have their own room and I also plan to add to my fuzzie crew (you
know, ferret math strikes again)!!!!!! Its been nice to meet everyone.
Wishing you all the very best for the holidays, and a VERY HAPPY New
Years to come!!!!!!

A Special Prayer goes out to all the sick and homeless fuzzies in the
world!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren