From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:15:49 -0500
Since Belle's picture now graces two web sites, Dr. William's Pathology of the
Ferret at http://vetpath.afip.mil/ferretpath.html,
and Scott Lawrence's Massachusetts Ferret Bill News at
http://www.tiac.net/users/lawrence/MaFerretBill/, things at home have become
difficult.

Belle has decided she is a supermodel and should receive royalties. She wants
one raisin for each time one of the above web pages is viewed. I told her I
don't have access to those statistics, so she sulked a while, and then decided
she would accept a lump sum payment of one box of raisins per page, to be
doled out at her request. "And don't give any to that big lug who jumps on me
all the time!"

Now Caruso is miffed too. "I'm just as cute as she is. Bigger too!" I try to
explain that his pictures haven't come back from the developer yet, so noone
has seen them, but he still doesn't understand.

Oh the joys of ferret ownership!

Linda, Richard, Joy, Belle (the famous one "I'm beautiful!") and Caruso (the
big one "And getting bigger every day!")