From:
Never underestimate the power of the dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 19:24:05 EDT
Sandra here, thanks for the info, Pepe' and Simba are not allowed out alone
without supervision.  The dog has all ready growled and flipped Pepe' with
he paw and that is the last time he will do that.  I wasn't close enough and
it happened too fast but boy did puppy get a loud NO and a twack on the
nose.  Pepe' is strong and brave, he came back despite the lack of manners
the pup showed him and for that I love Pepe' even more.  I can't imagine
living without a Pepe' in the house...