From:
Sandy Nobles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:30:45 -0700
I have 2 large boxes of extra ferret items in need of a good home.
Shampoo, Odor Control, Ferrettone, Ferretvite, Treats, other item such
as these.  some hammocks and blankets and lots of toys and those plastic
tubes.  Some of these are new some are slightly used, but all are cleaned
and ready to use.  My ferret and home is ADV free so no worry there.
These are items that my ferret has no use for and so if some one would
like them I will donate them to you as to sending them to the Goodwill.