Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:30:28 -0300
>From:    Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: screaming ferrets
>
>If a crated dog is barking, you can spray him/her with water to
>discourage barking.  It usually works.  I wonder if that method could
>be used to discourage the night screaming deaf ferrets?  This time of
>the year, damp bedding and damp ferrets should not be a problem ...
>
>Nan and Early

Huh?  - I've read this post earlier this morning... I pushed away from
the computer.

Ok, I've had ferrets for quite some time and I'm still learning... and
open to learning new tips and tricks all the time.

But do people actually do this... spray the ferret to discourage
screaming??  I'm sorry, but I can't even fathom this as an option

   <'^`*.Jadesun.*'^`>

Who is General Failure??
And why he is reading my hard disk?
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun