From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 19:13:35 -0500
Sheena Staples wrote about:
>Subject: Re: Aggressive Canadian Ferrets
>Any reason why this vet thought they were brought in from Canada?

Yeah, vet had an understandable reason for believing this, but accurate
memory fails me.  It was something like:

- Vets' clients said they got the aggressive fert from Canada.
- Vet was wondering specifically about the province above Michigan;
  southern Ontario, I assume.
- Vet has practiced in North Carolina for 11 years (error in earlier post
  when I wrote "several years ago") and has not experienced the same kind of
  major aggression in ferrets.

Know anything about this Doug McKay breeder in Michigan mentioned by Sean
Sharpe on Jan.  20?

Thanks for your input...Shari Gunter
ps - thanks to Jean Macgregor and Terri Beier, too.