From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 11:45:15 -0500
On Saturday, my Isis crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  I don't know if it was the
virus we have at the shelter or just old age.  She was a bit over 8 years
old and very fragile.  She was the first of my ferrets to pass on, and it
was very hard for me.

The others are still in stable condition with Oso *starting* to eat on his
own.  I hope this virus doesn't take him too.

As well, to Lynn & Ferris Foster, I'm sorry for your pain and will call you
tonight.

Randy

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick