Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:15:34 -0500
I purchased three Ferret Nation 142 cages. One of these was taken apart
and one of each of the two sections was placed on top of the other two
cages to make two 3 section cages. It was actually cheaper to do this
than to purchase two add ons. As an aside, I also took the shelves off
of the bottom and put the wheels back on to make them, 1-able to fit
through a door, and 2, closer to the ground.

I am a chronic procrastinator, so it has been only recently that I
called Midwest to try to replace the shelves. I had proof of the
purchase of one of the cages, but not the other two. They had me take
pictures of the cages and the shelves to make sure that they were
indeed replacing "old" shelves and not new ones. I did all of this
via email and this was just a few months ago.

Hope this helps.

If you are interested in how I modified the cages, I will try to help
if you want to contact me. I was NOT complicated at all.

Cheryl