From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 12:29:09 -0700
Hey Folks,

With quite a few kids in the shelter right now, I will be selling the
Jeanne Carley 2008 Ferret Calender as a fundraiser for the PFRA. If
you have seen them in the past, you know her work is excellent! To see
examples of her work, check out http://www.ferretcompany.com/

Here are pictures of the front and back of the 2008 calender:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcuHLJq4bNGPD

I need to place my order soon, so if you would like to place an order,
please let me know how many you would like ASAP at marypfra @ yahoo.
com (no spaces).

The calenders should arrive around the beginning of August.

Cost is *$14.00 per calender (+ shipping).

*Retail cost is $14.95

If I get enough orders, I may be able to offer a discount on multiple
copy purchases.

Calenders can be shipped, they will be available for pick up at the
shelter in State College, PA or I can deliver them to any of the ferret
shows this fall:

HOFA in Columbus, OH: Aug 25th
Fandango in Gilberstville, PA: Sept 22nd
Cleveland Rocks! in Cleveland, OH: Nov 10th
Winter Nat'ls in York, PA: Dec 7th & 8th

Thank you for all your support!

Mary
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Assn, Shelter Director
www.ferretrescue.com