From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:05:41 -0500
I got a call yesterday from the Delaware County SPCA in Media, west of
Philadelphia.  Two ferrets have been there for two weeks, and another
came in a couple of days ago.  I visited them this afternoon.

The one is a found ferret from Clifton Heights.  Sweet mitt, seems young
(maybe one year???), affectionate, healthy-looking and depressed.  He has
a pink nose, a slight mask, and is mostly light brown over cream.  A real
doll.

The other two are a surrendered pair of mitts, male and female, said to
be 2 and 3 years old.  The female is a silver mitt, very pretty, with a
very black nose and a lot of gold in her undercoat.  The male is more
brownish.  Both wiggly but used to being handled.  Very nice little guys!
Should be kept together.

I've misplaced the phone number.  610 area code.  If you have any
questions you can call or email me.  I'll have found the number by
that time.

Blessings
Judith
610-446-8036