From:
purple cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:28:27 -0400
Just thought I'd share my good "fortune" with everyone.  There's a coupon
program you can download at www.coupons.com They often have coupons from
some of the online petstores like petopia.com and pets.com Right now they
have a coupon for $10 off an order at pets.com which happens to be having a
big sale right now.  You can order selected merchandise for just $1.  I
went the other day and ordered a ton of different toys and all I'm paying
for is shipping.  A few of the items are on backorder but I'm willing to
wait to basically get all this stuff for free.  So if you want some new
toys for your fuzzies you might want to go check it out.  (Just an extra
hint: I also ordered some of the cat and dog toys since they're on sale
too.)

Liz

Have you hugged a fuzzy today?
http://members.home.net/purplecow