From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:17:25 -0500
Hi ya everyone!  Sorry I haven't written in a while, but mom's been hogging
the pooter thing and I haven't been able to steal it :o)

Things here have been crazy. The celebrity auction went well and a lot of
people came out. Our biggest item was the dean Koontz book that was signed
to us by Mr. koonts. It went for over $180.

We have some new additions at the shelter. Drusilla is a cute little girl. I
just want to get close to her, but mom says she's a bit too rough to play
with me. The 2 other new girls don't like any of us. They are babies, but
they are way too rough to play with me. Brigid & Freyha are really pretty
though.

Remember Hermes?  The shy one?  Well, he's been adopted into a really nice
home.  Mom was sad to see him go, but knew he was going to a very good
home.  Onyx (the really *big* guy) was also adopted.  He was a really nice
guy.  I'll miss him....

As it turns out, Zeus doesn't bite.  He may have just been too stressed out
with all the kids around him.  He's back to his sweet old self.  Always
wants to cuddle and play.  Samhain did the war dance!  Mom nearly choked
on her tea!  He's finally starting to learn what it's like to play.

that's all for now!

Love and smooches,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!