From:
The Countess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:08:19 -0500
I pay $40.00 for my vet to cremate my ferrets when their time comes and
she also provides a lovely cedar box with their name and dates on the top
of the box.  I have a friend of mine in Kenosha, Wisconsin who said she
pays a ridiculous amount for cremation services.  What is the deal with
this?  I can't imagine paying over $100.00 for this service but maybe in
the bigger cities this is the norm.  Where I live is simply a small town
of 10,000 and most of that population consists of college students from
the two universities here.  How about it?  What does everyone else pay
for this service??  I posted because I read the post from the ANON person
about what he/she pays.

Dooks and Rusty Ferret is doing wonderful.

www.geocities.com/alpha_ferret/gallery.html

PLEASE consider adopting from a shelter before going to a pet store and
remember the little ones that have ADV and check out the ADV Christmas
Giving Tree at:

http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm