From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 05:40:57 -0700
Hi, I'm in North Carolina and was also looking for the Natural Gold in
my Petsmart and it was marked as clearance for $12.99 a bag, but for
over 3 weeks now, they never got anymore in! No one seemed to know
about it, but when I go back I'll speak to a maneger and see if they
know something! Does anyone know of a address we could write to Natural
Gold?

I also discovered, unhappily, that our Grocery store, FoodLion, is no
longer carring Beech Nut baby food!!! And naturally, the stores don't
know anything, so I called Beech Nut and they said "the stores can
carry or not carry whatever products they choose and mailed me a whole
bunch of useless coupons for fruit and dinners, no meat coupons after I
said I only use the meat!! Ughh!! What is going on??!! I like the Beech
Nut better then Gerber because Beech Nut does not put corn starch in it
where Gerber does. I don't think Fuzzy's need corn starch.

Hmmm, and as for a name for your theiving little fuzzy,,,,, Bandit??
Theiver Beaver? Pittsburgh Steeler? or the name of your hometown with
Steeler after it?

Darlene & Addie & Booboo & Gracie & Odie