From:
Nancy Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 20:41:18 -0800
Wishing all of the FML'ers a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Holiday.
Thank you so much for each and every one of you and your input into
this crazy life we all share with the fuzzbuts. I also want to bestow a
special Christmas wish to the AFA officers and judges. This Christmas
may your hearts open and understand the true meaning of Christmas
spirit and may it continue into the future.

In peace and love from here at Ferretown in Washington to all of you.

Nancy Park
FerrettownUSA.com
Ferretown.com

"There is no objective truth, only the truth that's established by
power' Michael Crichton