From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:55:09 EST
>Oh Oh Oh Wolfy are you gonna share your litter box song??
>
>Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, Buddy, Wally, and the Bitty girl

--- Siiiiiiigh.  I hate you.  You dared me to reply.  And because my rep
as Da Wolfy dictates that I must take up any dare that I am able to ....
here I am.

Now I am forced to expose one of my most coveted practices.  I have five
ferrets, allergies, and OCD (Renee and Kat can tell you how bad the OCD
affects me concerning my ferrets).  In order to control my urges at the
end of the day when I scoop, I sing them a little song as the little
poop devils watch me by my side.  It's my happy Litter Box Song.  Every
afternoon, you can hear me singing this irritating song over and over and
over through the vents in our house.

To honor that dare ... if you write me and wish to waste your time, I
will share the audio byte of it.

I hate you, Robin.  And for this, I will find some way to make you my
b*tch.  ::evil grin::

Wolfy
<http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com>

Sean and Rocky Slide show