From:
Christopher A Montouri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:44:47 EDT
Hi folks,

It seems that I am going to get kicked out of my apartment because I have
ferrets... The company is Sentinel (I imagine they are pretty big) and they
claim that they don't allow ferrets in any of there apartment communities.
Of course, it doesn't say this in the lease.

My question is, has anyone had any luck fighting things like this???  I feel
that this is a rule left over from years ago when ferrets were so
misunderstood.

Any advice is appreciated.  I will keep you informed.

Thanks
Chris
Ramse
Andy