From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:37:07 -0500
I am one of those "horrible, terrible, rotten, flame-throwing" people that
posted in response to Ron's "ferret snatching".   Ron wrote to me that same
day and clarified some things and I did apologize for jumping on his case.

I don't regret what I posted as I was going by what he posted and the
fact that he INTENDED to post anonymously.  My feeling was, "If he was so
certain of his actions, why was he intending to post anon?"

In any event, for the record, here is a forward of our exchange.  As Kat
said, just because an apology isn't public, doesn't mean that it didn't
happen.

Renee
 -------------

>I did fail to mention that I am a Police Officer and Animal Control in
>our town and the animals were seized in accordance with the law.

Okay. You're pardoned. :-)  But I still hold to my stance that vigilantism
is no place for the average joe.

>I have the ferrets because we can care for them, unlike the five dogs
>that had to be destroyed because of her neglect.

That is so sad!  Thank you for taking care of the ferrets and I'm glad
you're not just some bonehead out to do a "misguided" good deed.

Have a great day!

Renee

[Moderator's note: Normally reposting things from others without permission
wouldn't be appropriate but Ron already has said this much is his FML
posting.  BIG]