From:
"Zaske, Cherri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:11:25 -0600
Skippy my little sable ferret won't bite even if you try to entice her.  The
only thing she'll bite is clothes hanging in front of her and Bugsy my other
sable.  Now skippy will bite my boyfriends ankle when he comes home and
walks by her but she won't do that to anyone else just to him.  Probably
because she knows if she does that he'll play with her.  I've had many
people hold skippy (even little kids) and she just won't bite if you tried
to get her.  Bugsy on the other hand if you put him up to your face he will
try to get your nose (he does it slow enough that you can pull away though)
The only other time he'll bite is if you roll him on his back and rub his
back legs then he knows it's time to play and he'll bite.  Other wise they
won't bite.  That's my story.

Cherri
Skippy (MA! You said Yummies! I'm here now so give me some)
Bugsy (Ok I've learned how to get into the bathtub but how do I get out?)