From:
Michael Exline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 23:28:37 -0400
fmlers,
i have recently become a new ferret owner, and while surfing the net found
this wonderful place.  i have only had my ferret for only a week, which
would make gomez about 7 weeks old.  my roommate also has ferret, louie who
is about 3 1/2 months old.  i believe they are both sables, but am not sure
because i am so new to the ferret world.  they get along well and enjoy
wrestling.  even though gomez is only half the size of louie he gets his
licks in, but he pays for it occasionally and gets drug across the floor.
the real reason i am posting this letter is to ask for some advice since i
am new to ferrets.  i was wondering if somebody could give me a few tips and
basic things to know about how to keep my ferret healthy and happy.  also, i
am going to shool at unc (go tarheels) and me and my roommate will be going
our separate ways this summer.  i was wondering if the ferrets will be
affected by their separation since they have been together for a while.  if
anyone could give me some help and answer these questions it would be much
appreciated.

Michael Exline