From:
Hawkins Melanie S CHPPM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:53:08 -0400
Dillon (Dilly) and Cody desperately need to find a new home where they get
plenty of TLC and play time.  The boys are approximately 3 yrs. old, are
healthy, were vaccinated for rabies and distemper in February, are on
heartworm preventative, and are a joy to be around.  Cody (choc. point)
loves to give kisses and is a people ferret (will follow you around
anywhere).  Dilly (sable) is the more independent one and will play with
you or other ferrets all night long.  Both boys are descented, neutered,
and get along great with other ferrets (the more the merrier).  Currently
they are getting attention every other day (and who knows how much then)
and as you all know ferrets need attention from you every day.  Their
owner is moving to an apartment that doesn't allow pets (I hate when people
do that) and is wrapped-up in other things thus the ferrets are being
neglected.  I personally know Cody and Dilly and they are the sweetest boys
around.  If you have a place in your heart and home for these two, please
e-mail me.  They have been to atleast 3 homes already, so a permanent home
is desperately needed for these guys.

Melanie and the gang (Gizmo, Norman, and Moser)