Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:20:14 -0800
Hello everyone if anyone in the North East 6th avenue and Holeman Street
area finds a little jill with two broken lower fangs for lack of a better
term that's my shadow.  A dumb ass room mate left the back door open and
there is a possibility that shadow went to explore the great outdoors.
I know if I hadn't followed my old man Frankie when he went into the
kitchen he'd have gone out I know he went out with me on his heels
scooping him up and he was wiggling to go back out side and explore.
To everyone that is going to flame me BYTE ME!

Sincerely
David Owings

Ferrets and Hamsters have a way of weaseling their way into your heart
and once they do they never leave and I wouldn't have it any other way.