From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:50:30 -0400
"Yowee!  I have new kidds to teach "says Jerimiah! "Lemmee at em!"

Currently we have several new kiddos in need of vet care ( and several
more on the way in!):

Ozzie - a profoundly deaf 2 yo biter needs vaccinations

Charlie- a 7 mo old who has suffered a fall form a 2nd story window needs
exam, treatment and future vaccinations

Lupron injections are needed for on site shelter kids: Nestle, Biscuit,
Gravy, Jerimiah, Disney, Harry

as well as hospice ferrets : Casper, Lucky, Boo Boo , Dargo, Emily,
Casper2, Anna, Agatha Raisin, SKippy, Pancho, Onyx, and I am sure i left
someone out!

Several kids are recovering from recent surgeries as well.

PLease check out our ebay auctions in case we have something you could
use for your kids- while helping us take care of the shelter kids!

THANKS SO MUCH!

Harry Potter Sleper & Treat set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3981555608

PLush ferret puppet