From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:20:26 -0500
I am located in Winter Haven Fl.  There seems to be a lot of ferret owners
in this area and some are on this list.  I would like to have anyone in the
Winter Haven Lakeland area interested in a ferret club please contact me by
private e-mail.  I would like to at least get a group of names together for
conversation about ferrets.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] or ICQ at 14379078.  Thank you