From:
Shayne Yetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 10:27:40 -0800
I am yet another owner of a hyperactive fuzzy.  My little girl Bandit will
get her 'poof tail' for about an hour after I let her out.  Sometimes she'll
quietly hiss and arch her back, then start bounding around.  She was really
cute today though.  I took her outside before her ride to the Vet and she
started to chase me and leap around with her 'poofed tail' after me.  This
was the first time she's ever played with me, so I'm pretty excited about it.

As some of you know, my little girl is in surgery today(getting spayed), and
I'll pick her up at 3pm, I'm so anxious, I hope she makes a good recovery.
But she's pretty tough, and she's with a great Vet right now, so I think
she'll pull through fine.  I miss her already.  How long will it take her
after surgery to be her playful, hyper self again?

Best wishes for all the fuzzies out there. :)
Sincerely,
Erin Keller