From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 09:36:43 -0800
Hi everyone,

Well I have to say singing to and about your fuzzies is very contagious... I
was in a hyper mood last night and happened to be dancing around with my
ferrets with the radio on when a song came on that I "altered" (hee hee),
here goes!  Imagine a fuzzbean singing the following to the tune of Depeche
Mode's "People Are People" :

(chorus):
Fuzzies are fuzzies, so why should it be?
My human and I get along so wonderfully.

We're different colors and we're different breeds
We're different fuzzies with different needs.

It's obvious you love me 'cuz I dook all day long
Even though I poop on the floor
You say I've done nothing wrong.

You can't understand,
What causes ferret math
It takes another fuzzy
To help you understand.

(repeat chorus here)...

Okay, I admit we ferret owners can be a strange bunch!  My little ones were
dancing and dooking along with me as I sang this to them last nite, it was
too funny!  My family would've thought I was crazy if they had seen me!! :-)

Jennifer, Jasmine, Casey and Samantha
 "Have you hugged your fuzzy today?"