From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:40:24 -0500
Would everyone make sure that all the ferrets on the giving tree have a
Santa this year?  I, myself adopted five from a shelter in Arizona, but
looked the other day and there were a few sweet little faces left on
there.  You don't have to send much, just a hammie and a toy.  Everyone
dig deep into those pockets and try to find each and every ferret a
Santa.  I know Fran Brown, a ferret angel in her own right, will send
extra toys if you order through her.  Fran's at ferretsarelove.com.

Regarding the Sandee & Sara Ferret posts and the post from Anonymous:
Here's a big helpful hint for you.... if it bothers you don't read it.
Lots of us love to read the heart-warming stories from Sandee and Sara.
I actually laugh out loud at some of the stories and am certainly touched
by their sweetness.  Just skim over the posts from Sandee and Sara
Ferret.  They are clearly marked at the top of the e-mail so you can do
just that.  My ferrets are sticking out their tongues right now and
blowing you big ferret raspberries.

Merry Christmas to All.

Julie Coddington