From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2011 23:32:34 -0800
Hi everyone, For those of you that don't know me, I run a ferret
shelter in Gardnerville, NV. I wanted to remind everyone that if you
havent signed up for igive, this is a wonderful time to do so. If you
are working with a shelter, see if they are on Igive, if not, please
consider supporting Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter. It cost you
nothing to help the shelter. There are over 950 different stores that
will donate a certain percentage to the shelter just for purchasing
items from their stores. a few of the stores are: Joanns Fabric,
Tractor Supply, 1800Flowers, but best of all Ferret.com. Ferret.com
will donate 4.8% to the shelter with every purchase. Also, if you are
signed in, you can also give a penny for each search.

Here is the link for igive:
http://www.igive.com/html/login.cfm

Remember to always sign in to igive before you purchase online. We all
hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we all wish you a wonderful
holiday season.

Linda Soule
Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter