From:
"David J. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:23:36 -0500
At 02:01 11/19/97 -0500, Marcelo Botelho Migliano wrote:
>I have a ferret just about 8 months and i am using IAMS for young cats in
>his diet.  I live in brazil and it is difficult to find special food for
>ferrets.  I think i am doing right using IAMS.  I asking to peoples who has
>more experience with this .  My Elmo likes IAMS, and proplan young cat...

I'm not a nutritionist or vet so this is only a personal opinion but it
sounds alright to stay with IAMS.  We used IAMS Kitten food for two years
when we first started with ours.  They did just fine.  Totally Ferret was
not available to us at the time.  The local vets were also recommending IAMS
Kitten.  The critical part is that it be the kitten food.  We also used
Science Diet kitten food for a short while with no problems.