From:
David Morgenlender <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 17:02:12 -0400
Our 4 year old female ferret Pebbles may have adrenal disease.  In general,
we've been happy with our vet.  He seems caring, and generally competent.
He says he has significant ferret experience.  But a couple of things make
me wonder if he's the vet we need to help Pebbles now.  When Pebbles, then
BamBam, stopped eating, his suggestions were much more limited than those
available in the ferret newsgroup.  His suggestions re possible adrenal
disease were for a blood test (not sure if this was the panel test) or an
ultrasound (which I've read misses 50% of adrenal disease cases).

Can you recommend a good & experienced ferret vet in the Boston area?

 Dave Morgenlender
 e-mail: [log in to unmask]