From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:48:51 -0500
Hi everyone,

Like said before thanks to everyone who helped me decide on PVC.  Now a
question to go with it.  Do any Martins cages penthouse owners know how
many ferrets the penthouse holds?  It is a big cage, I have a friend who
has 11 in it.  Can it hold that amount or more/less?

My heart goes out to all who have sick fuzzies or ferrets that have
recently crossed the rainbow bridge.  It is very hard on you because you
love em' so much.  You will get thru it (eventually!) day by day.  You just
got to take it slow, deep breaths, and, for people who don't like to cry,
its impossible not to.  I feel sick until I have a good cry about it.  Just
take it slow and you'll make it.

I still haven't gotten any sure answers about those remedies I've talked
about, so I will be calling them.  I am also buying some for some sick
guinea pigs.  Once they get sick, they like always die, so I'll give these
herbs a try.  I'll let everyone know how it goes to see if we should
seriously consider getting them for ferrets.

And, I hope everyone's warm, its been -20 F. and lower!!!  (during the day
that is.)

Bright blessings,
Heidi