From:
Sherry Unruh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:39:53 -0800
Hi to all!

I just called to fireplace store here in town to check to see if they
carried stove pellets and they said they did.  But they only carry cedar
fur mix.  It is the only fireplace store we have so I am wondering if I
could use these pellets for litter?.  Right now I use new harmony and my
ferrets don't mind it, but it does cost alot more.  So, if I can save money
and still care for the little guys here in the shelter it would be great.
I just want to do the right thing.

Sherry
St. George,Ut