From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:57:35 -0400
I currently have a young ferret who has his vaccine up to date and is
on Revolution. I have been taking him for outdoor walks around the
block on his leash/harness. We both enjoy it [and so do the neighbors].

I was just wondering, being the worrier that I am, what the rest of you
do or do not do in regard to this, and am I doing the right thing? Are
there dangers out there I am not aware of aside from the obvious. For
example, on my block there are no aggressive dogs to worry about. Also
I will not let him walk on grass that has been sprayed, and living in
Ontario Canada, there is a ban on the toxic chemicals used in the past.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
Inge