From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 17:05:50 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Well, we are moving tommorrow (Sunday) and I won't be able to get online
for a while.  Our modem is part cable, part phone, so it may be longer than
expected.  The fuzzies are looking forward to having a larger place to
investigate.  Right now we live in a one bdrm/one bath.  We are moving to a
two bdrm/two bath.  So here's my problem, the fuzzies stay in our room now,
however, we will have a spare room to possibly put them in.  There are pros
and cons in both situations.  I really like having the fuzzies near me so I
can hear if someone gets sick in the middle of the night, plus I like waking
up on weekends by getting my face licked.  However, if they have their own
room they can stay out longer and maybe eliminate the cages completely.
What should I do?  Everything in our new condo cannot be ferret proofed for
them to have full run.  There are alot of wires that can be chewed and other
things I worry about when they are not supervised.  I usually let them run
everywhere, but the kitchen and bathroom, when supervised.  So do I give
them their own room or keep them near me so I know they're OK?

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Dooks To All,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo
and our furry angel Loki