From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 00:07:14 -0500
We want to thank Joanne Ruffner for bringing it to our attention that
there are still more ferrets on the Giving Tree - so we took ALL 8 from
The F.U.R.R.Y and there are still a few that were added today from
another shelter..

So a Happier Christmas with New Snuggly Bedding and toys is on it's way
to: Sunshine,Sicks,Maz,Herzog,Hazel,Blaze,Amy and Winter

We still have so many items in our Ebay store that we can drop ship to
anyone in the USA Priority mail.  Items ship same day or within 24 hours
from receipt of payment.

Happy Holidays!
Rose and the Gang of 23 @ LFFR

www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding