From:
Mike & Camille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 14:36:17 -0700
Hi yall,

Been awhile seens I wrote, But I was wondering if yall could help me with
this.  My little boy Ferret BullDawg got out of the house the other day and
LUCKILY I found him under the shed in the back yard:P

The thing is though the day after that his eyes got real red and swollen
looking, kinda like pink eye.  does anyone have any idea what this could
be.  Im takeing him in to the vet but would realy like to hear any of your
thoughts.

Thanks alot and happy Dooks to all:)
Camille
Mira