From:
LINDA FRASER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:21:58 -0800
I'm so proud to see just what this list and the ferret community stands
for in lu of what this nasty Grinch person whom ever he/she may be. We
are all pulling together to help the little ones who were cheated out
of a Christmas gift from the Giving Tree , finally get their Christmas
even tho it may be coming a bit late, add a heart to their gift as well
as Valintine's day is just around the corner, hearts stand for love
that of which we all share for all of these wonderful babies. I will
work with my friend's here in Michigan to make sure they get a gift
too, count me in, I do this in the honor of the little ones I have lost
and who are now on the Bridge, and for my Crew of 9 who would like to
be a part of giving these babies a Belated Christmas because of one
very crual human being's nasty attitude.

Linda and her Crew of 9 fuzzbutts!!