From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:32:18 -0400
I read your post and it was the first belly laugh I had in weeks
LITERALLY!  I smiled enough t pass it along to several shelter hospice
homes so they could smile too!  Indeed what I received in return was a
note saying thank you for forwarding the post- the first god laugh I
have had all week!

I did appreciate the post-- and though skeptical about AC I have even had
a special needs ferret read by an animal communicator-!

Thanks ALexandra-- I needed that laugh!

Alicia , shelter Mom
www.ferretwise.org