Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:23:36 EST
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a very long time, we just finally got a computer at
home again.  I just wanted to pass along about one of my boy's upcoming
surgury.  Bandit, who is approx.  4-5 y.o.  will be having surgury for an
adrenal tumor on Monday, March 13.  He will be in good hands, as I am
having the surgury done at my work.  (an emergency animal hospital- drs.
are excellent there!) he will have round the clock attention before,
during and after the surgury.  Please keep him in your prayers.  This is
my first ferret of 15 that I have had to have surgury for, and am still
pretty nervous about it even tho I know he should be OK.

Thanks,
Heidi, Christopher and the many ferts, cats, g.pig and puppy in our small
zoo :)