From:
"Linda M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:50:45 -0800
Hello FML, :)

Yesterday I got a new baby ferret, she's fairly young, a real sweetheart.
And she loves to give kisses.  Named her Suu.  Well, Seiko didn't take to
her so I put them in separate cages and gave them separate playtimes,
etc... Today, they're getting along and even sleeping with eachother but
there's still some hissing when she wants to bite/play with him or when
she bothers him if he's sleeping or eating.  Is there anyway to minimize
any of that?  They were at first fighting pretty bad, not drawing blood,
but there was a lot of hissing and Seiko would like grab her and drag her
around, but I made him stop.  Now he only does what I mentioned earlier.
Is there any way to make them 'like eachother' better than they are now?

Another thing is I suspect she could possibly be deaf, but I might be
jumping to conclusions.  She's a panda and she has those white markings
and everything.  I went to the Wolfy's Luv site and did some of the tests
for deafness and she failed them all.  :/ If she is deaf, any ideas on
how to train her to come to me?  I shake a box of treats for Seiko, but
what about her?  I want to be prepared whether she is or not.  Thanks in
advance for any advice anyone can offer. :)

Linda + the Kamikaze Ferrets (Seiko and Suu)