Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:44:35 -0700
Hi ferret lovers,

I wish I could send an attachment to you with this but don't know if
that is possible, so if you would like to see the images in my new
calendar for 2011, Flower Ferrets, please visit
http://www.ferretcompany.com/2011.html

By clicking on "Home" you will also see the new rotating images on the
web site.

Clubs and shelters, now is a good time to order your copies of the 2011
calendar! I'm really honored to see that my calendar is always the
number one selling ferret calendar-- I like to think that's because
no other photographer loves these little ones as much as I do!

If you are interesting in ordering copies at the club/shelter discount
please e-mail me: [log in to unmask] for a price list. If you
have a web site we also provide a free link from our web site to yours
where you have the calendar for sale. Those clubs and shelters that
have already ordered, please be sure to let me know the url on your
site where you show the calendar so I can add you or update the links
on my site.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer.

Jeanne Carley