From:
Margaret Eakin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 19:45:00 MDT
    I have a ferret named Kizzy-Lea and I thought I would share some of the
strange things she does with you.  Kizzy loves to suck her back feet when
she is tired, it looks so strange.  It reminds me of a child sucking thier
thumb.  Kizzy is also the biggest sock thief I know.  I have a laundry
basket where I keep me and my husbands mated up socks.  One morning the
basket was empty except for maybe two or three pairs.  We looked everywhere
and for the longest time could not figure out where all our socks had gone.
Blamed it on our son and daughter.  One night I was looking under the bed
and found a small hole where Kizzy had been going, looked in the hole and
guess what.  I found at least 30 pairs of mated socks.  Now everytime we
take our socks off we have to watch out for them and make sure all laundry
baskets are out of reach.  Kizzy has now started taking everything that is
not nailed down and stashing it away.  More ferret proofing for this
household.

    I want to extend my sympathy to all who have recently lost thier loved
one's I do know how hard it can be.  Just remember they have gone to serve a
higher purpose and perhaps be with someone on the other side who needs them
more than we did.

Maggie May and Kizzy-Lea