From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 09:50:12 EDT
Hi all--
I had a thought about the white spots on Squeek's tongue-- when I was
younger and had braces, everytime something was moved around in my mouth
callouses formed on my tongue or inside of my mouth.  They were white bumps,
and once they were solid they were painless.  Still have some scar tissue,
in fact.  So if Squeek is chomping his tongue, maybe the same thing is
happening to him.

On climbing-- Cully also helps disprove that "ferrets can't climb"
statement.  A few days ago he scaled a three foot section of pegboard (those
sheets of wood with all the little holes for hanging stuff from), just like
a little rock climber.  I'm sure he was singing The Happy Wanderer the whole
way, too, especially as the pegboard was there to keep him in one room and
out of the way.

I've finally unpacked all my stuff, made my ferret gates (we'll see if they
work), and so tonight my bugs can come to our new home!  I can't wait to
have them back!

Regina