From:
JACCI COPELAND <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:11:24 -0500
Dear Bridge Greeters - I posted on the FML Friday November 22 about my
sweet Charlie passing away and crossing the Rainbow Bridge. I was just
wondering if my little white/silver boy made it ok? I miss my little
"Proud Pooper" SO much! We called him that because every time he backed
up to do his business he raised his head high & I swear he always
smiled as he did. His brothers and sisters miss him almost as much as
my son Jesse & I. Could you please check on him and let me know how he
is doing? He might be hiding under some stairs, as he liked to sleep
under the pet stairs to his cage. Or he is in a sleep sack somewhere.
We are about to lose my mom in the next few days as well (she is in
hospice & no measures are being taken any longer to prolong her life)
and it would be a great comfort to know my Charlie the Charmer is at
peace & happy again.

Thank you & Merry Christmas.

Jacci Copeland & the Psycho Circus:
Stormy the Cyclone
Bailey the Bodacious
Skittles the Skittish
Dante the Destroyer
Gonzo the Great
Julie aka JuJuBee &
Rosie the Reserved

R.I.P.:
Kira the Wonder Fert
Danny Phantom
Shakespeare the Courageous
Skye Lightning
Sherman the Tank
Fizz Wizz
Stoney the Stupendous & now
Charlie the Charmer

[Moderator's note: I checked with greeters and Charlie is definitely
on their list. Stay tuned and sorry for the delay. BIG]