From:
Manfred & Deb Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 18:34:44 -0500
Hi All,

I know you're probably getting a little sick of hearing about all this
stuff, but I thought you should know the latest.

You may find it really interesting.

I found out the following information from a woman who answered Randy's
phone when I was calling her to see how things were going.  The ferrets are
now at the PetSmart store in Mississauga.  This has been confirmed by Brian
of the Mississauga PetSmart, at 3:00 p.m.  today.  Anyone can verify this by
calling 1-905-501-9888, PetSmart store.  They apparently aren't being sold
until they've been spayed/neutered, but they are taking names of people who
want them for a waiting list.  They are staying there for the weekend and
then being shipped off to God only knows where.

So, can anyone tell me why supposedly anemic, infected and bloated ferrets
should be in a pet store, none the less, transported here, there and
everywhere?

Sincerely, Deb. Fischer