From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:42:02 -0800
Hi
We attempted to hand rear a kit that was rejected by the mama last year and
failed.  We tried several methods of feeding including formula off of a
basting brush.  As Amy said the problem appeared to be a drastic drop in
body temp.  Even with a heating pad we were unable to maintain the kits
body temp and we lost her.

                           Mia
--
Covenstead House Ferretry