Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:55:42 EDT
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

This is a gentle reminder to please keep up to date on the disaster victims
along the eastern seaboard.  Two-Thirds of the state of North Carolina are
disaster area.  Many hundreds of thousands of animal are dead.  HSUS,
Code 3, Animal Planet, EARS are all doing everything they can to rescue
and protect the animal.  Tropical Storm Harvey is predicted to dump more
rain on an already flooded state.  Please check our Disaster Web Site for
details on what is happening and how you can assist.  Our web site is:
http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~ferretma/ffdri1.html

Do not wait if you have gathered supplies send them out IMMEDIATELY to the
address' provided on our web site.  For those that have attempted to reach
me by phone I do apologize: If I am on the computer my phone system will
take messages, also I am doing my best to keep in touch with the rescuers
in various states.  Myself and the coordinators are working very hard to
get the message out there that the animals need help and thus far people
are responding.  Please FMLer's respond to.

Thank you

Chere McCoy
Director, Ferret Friends Disaster Response International