From:
"Grant, Lillian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:58:45 -0800
>From:    Dippy
>
>Santa I jus' wanna play with da Ranger.  Not keep em.  Just... play with
>him a while.  I wear 'em all out anyways, that's why I need so muches
>boys.  But if you are going to put "The Ranger" in Ruby Jean's stocking,
>then I have another request!  ... Can I have a kitty?!

Dear Santa,

Mom read me Dippy's request concerning "MY RANGER, the Alpha Ferret".
Well, I know she only wants to play with him.  She only wants to play
with all the boys.  Not with "MY RANGER."

Mom told me what Dippy wants instead.  FINE!  We have this pesty 7 month
old, 13lbs., boy kitty, who moved in on us, 2 months ago, he thinks he's
a ferret.  He comes in our room when it's playtime, tries to play ferret
games, can't fit in the tubes, and keeps trying to get in our RICE
BUCKET.  (Since Mom put 2 holes on the lid), he can only get his head &
front feet in.  Boy does he look stupid!  Anyways, Santa, she can have
Tommy (that's what Mom calls him).

Hey Dippy, he's not blue, but he fuzzy!

Ruby Jean of the 8 Closet Thieves