From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 13:20:35 EST
Thanks for the responses to my questions.  I promise to withold kisses in
the future when I'm sick <g> Tink seems to be fine now.  Playing and eating
everything in sight as usual, attacking ankles and cats.  She even has her
old attitude back.  (if you do something she doesn't like, she'll look at
you, hiss, and turn her back) Had to laugh when reading the June's response
to my Waardenburg question, Willow does have white knee patches.  Those
and the matching one on her tummy are so cute they just beg for kisses.

Just a little something to make you all laugh (or grimace).  If you kiss
a male's tummy and it's wet, just remember that it's not always because
he was playing in the water dish.  The sad thing is that it took me half
a day to realize it wasn't water.

still laughing (and spitting),
Darlene