From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 03:14:42 -0700
Good Mornin,
I just feel that this person who wants to get her ferrets a good home
should not be charging an adobtion fee.  If what you say is true that
these babies are being kept outside then she needs to give these babies
up for free.  I live in Dade County Florida and it's been in the high
80's and low 90's and that can kill a ferret.  I can't even take my
baby's to the vet witrhout running my air conditioner in my car.  I had
to get my air conditioner fixed in my car because of my Baby's.  She
should be contacting the local shelter before they succomb to the heat.
I am not trying to put this person down or get on her at all I am just
thinking about these baby's and what this heat will do to them.  I
understand the situation that she is in but there are other ways of
giving these baby's up.

Dawn

Dawn and THE TERRIBLE TWO'S GANG, Rosy, Little T, Monster and BoogyMan
Now waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge, Tazzy, Joey, Dru, and Trouble.
You are very much missed and are always on my mind my Little Angels